12 January 2016 – On January 7 2016 the China National Standardization Technical Committee of GHG Emissions (TC 548) held its 2015 annual meeting in Beijing.
The Committee decided on the work plan for 2016, with the following tasks on the agenda:
1. Formalizing the list of requirements for the national GHG emissions management
2. Promotion of research projects on the standardization for GHG emissions
3. Formalizing the textbooks for relevant trainings
4. Establishment of a experts database for different industries and sectors
5. Strengthening international cooperation.
Mr. Jiang Zhaoli (deputy DG of DCC, NDRC), Mr. Lu Xinmin (deputy DG of DCC, NDRC), Ms. Wu Xiuli (deputy DG of Department of Afforestation and Greening, State Forestry Administration) and other 34 experts attended the meeting.